Oh my goodness! Six seems SO big! I’ll never forget when we found out we were expecting this sweet boy! What a blessing! 🙂
And, it wasn’t very long before we realized that he might have a mischievous side. 😉 That big smile gets him out of ALOT of trouble! On a side note, I was 34 weeks pregnant with Presley when we took this picture! She came 3 weeks later!
Luke gives the best hugs and is a serious tickle monster… he wears his heart on his sleeve–Watching Luke get excited about something is so fun! He is so infectious!!
His sister is his best friend. He loves her so much that he even shares his Wii U with her. (His words, not mine 😉 )
He is precious, he is so well-loved. He is definitely growing up. We love you, Luke!
Luke (Age 6) Birthday Questionaire
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Wii U
3. What is your favorite food? Pizza
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Star Wars Clone Wars
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Hamburgers
6. What is your favorite game? Battleship
7. What is your favorite snack? Marshmallows
8. What is your favorite animal? Sharks
9. What is your favorite song? You never know you’re beautiful (? 😉 )
10. What is your favorite book? Ninjago
11. Who is your best friend? Isaiah
12. What is your favorite cereal? Chex
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play Soccer
14. What is your favorite drink? Fruit Punch
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My toys
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Toast
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Grilled Chicken
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Policeman
20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? Sneak in mom and dad’s room and steal their money (awesome!)
21. I am very proud because… I am a good Baseball player
22. If I were President I would… tell people their house anywhere except by lakes, ponds, and forests
23. I am afraid to ...go to 1st grade
24. Name one thing you do really well? Kick a soccer ball
25. Describe what it means to be a good friend. Treat somebody nicely
26. What is your favorite time of day? When it’s my Birthday
27. Describe your best day ever? When I played soccer
28. Describe your favorite hobby. Play baseball
29. Climbing trees is… FUN!
30. I wish there were a law that said…..you could do anything you want.
31. What makes you feel sad? When Presley is sick.
32. What makes you feel happy? When I hit the ball far in Baseball.
33. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? To Florida.
34. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…The President.
35. Where do you want to go on vacation? Michigan to see my cousin Hayden.
36. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad. Play chess.