It’s Friday!!! Yay! This weekend, we will be vacuuming in between showings and treading lightly as we keep our house show ready! Last night, the kids ate hot dogs on beach towels in my entry way, because THE KITCHEN TABLE WAS ALREADY CLEAN. Can I get an amen from the mamas who have sold a house with children under their roof! Luke told me: “This is the best dinner ever!” Haha! I’ll take it!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.momfessionals.com" title="Momfessionals"><img src="http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae128/dave-and-andrea/FridayFavorites3_zpsea6fc451.jpg" alt="Momfessionals" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. My favorite leopard wellies bit the dust this Spring, so I finally buckled down and bought these lovelies. They are a plum color with a lavender stripe down the back.
I think that I am in love.
They will be so cute with the leopard scarf Shay recommended earlier in the year!
2. Speaking of Mix and Match Mama, yesterday she made this recipe, Lemon Berry Cobbler. Oh my word! Doesn’t it look delicious??
3. Also, it couldn’t be a favorites list without my 3 favorite babies! Aren’t we all shocked that I let her out of the house with no bow? My carpet in my closet is vacuumed, though…and a mama does not have time to vacuum her closet and fix hair in one day. It is actually impossible. 😉
4. Our super incredible realtor gave us a bag of Jolly Ranchers to leave out for showings. Let’s just say that there aren’t any of the “Green Apple” ones left for me to share with others.
Dear Green Apple Jolly Rancher… you are my favorite! XOXOXO 😉
Also, we may have done this the night before our house went on the market! Only people with a good sense of humor are allowed to make offers on the Dreffs’ house! Ha!
5. And, finally, do you know SweetHoney? Oh my word. Precious! I have so enjoyed working with the sweet ladies behind this beautiful brand. The dress on the left, “My Girl” is coming on Monday–You better believe that I will be ordering this one! Isn’t it so twirly and beautiful??
And, their Parade dress is coming on Wednesday! This would be the perfect dress for a birthday session!!
And, here is a sneak of some of the beautiful things they have planned for August and Fall!
This Cardigan makes me swoon!
Those ruffles!! Of course, Presley needs this!
Also, I love a cute short set! Look at the fabric on the waistband! Love!!
What are your favorites? Link up and tell us! I can’t wait to hear all about them!
Have a great weekend!! XOXO Narci