This week, I am doing something a little different and sharing my favorite Devotional Resources. This week has been hard–my emotions have been so raw in regards to certain circumstances and relationships. Because of this, I have been reminded of how important it is to not depend on those around you in lieu of depending on His promises. This can be so hard for me to remember! The Devil can cause me so much heartache in this area if I don’t guard my heart!
Anyhow, here are my favorites!
1. First, if you don’t own a Bible, then this is the perfect place to start! My Bible is a parallel bible, with two translations (the NIV and the Message) side by side. Also, if you are a technology person, there is a free App by Youversion that allows you to access the ENTIRE BIBLE on your phone or tablet.
2. Can I add the importance of finding a church in your area that can help you navigate that Bible? If you want to read my testimony, you can here. The best decision I ever made for myself and my family was to follow Christ and step foot into a Bible-loving church. If you don’t have a home church, I strongly recommend visiting a bunch and finding one that you love.
2. The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst! We are reading this book for my Carpool Book Club! Listen, girls–if you haven’t read it yet, you need to before we discuss it on the 29th. It speaks so many truths that we need to hear as busy mamas.
3. Speaking of Lysa, have you been to the Proverbs 31 website?
I have followed Proverbs 31 on Facebook for some time now, but a sweet reader mentioned their website a few months back (Thanks, Priscilla!) The Proverbs 31 ministries website includes a daily devotional, great resources, and online Bible Studies! I love that!!
4. Jesus Calling App
This is a quick devotional, but it is perfect for those in between moments! 😉
5. Small group Bible Studies!
I try and do two small group Bible studies during the year! One of my favorites is Beth Moore! I find such value in digging deeper into God’s word with my peers!
Don’t forget to link up! Have a great weekend! XOXO N