This week, it is super cold so we are making warm and cozy dinners! I’m not a fancy chef, but this is one of my favorite easy dinners!
- 1 pkg noodles
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 Can of Peas
- 2 cups of Italian-style shredded cheese (I used A Mozzerella and Provolone blend.)
- 1 pkg of Real Bacon bacon pieces (you can use real bacon if you want!)
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Boil noodles
- Mix all ingredients except Parmesan cheese
- Put mixture in baking dish
- Top with Parmesan Cheese
- bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Happy Wednesday! Xoxo n