How on earth did we get to May 19th? Time flies at the end of the school year!! Today, I am linking up with Andrea for her super fun “Show and Tell Tuesday” linkup!!
Being a mama is so fun, yes?! Having been a mama for almost 12 years , I’ve had the opportunity for many momfessional moments! I really couldn’t decide on just one, so I thought it might be fun to share my 5 favorites:
1. That time that I walked around Target with a 17 month old, a newborn, and a lollipop stuck to my behind.
2. That time that Luke (age 2) stripped naked in the grocery store and hid his clothes in the freezer section.
3. That time that Jackson (age 3) saw a puppy out the window of Petsmart, wandered into the parking lot to find the puppy, and was found by a policeman (oops!)
4. That time that Luke (age 3) drew a BIG GAS TRUCK in Sunday School and told everyone about it…but forgot the G in Gas (BIG AS TRUCK)
5. That time during Luke’s baby dedication…when we were in front of the entire congregation…and he had a massive, loud blowout diaper during the pastor’s prayer…and we were both covered in poop…and it leaked on the sanctuary floor. So special! 😉
I can’t wait to read about everyone else’s Momfessionals moments!! Don’t forget that we are doing our Carpool Book Club tomorrow!! Just post about your favorite reads from the past month and link up! It is going to be so fun!! Can’t wait!
Happy Tuesday, y’all! XOXO Narci