Today, I am showing you my favorite pieces from Stella & Dot’s new Fall line! One of my super adorable friends from High School, Britney, is a Stella & Dot stylist, and she has set up an virtual online party so we can shop together! And, shopping with my girlfriends is definitely a favorite!! You can sign up to shop with us here! Just click on the link, RSVP, and start shopping with us!! Easy peasy!
Isn’t Britney SO adorable??
Anyway, today we are thinking flannel button downs, tall boots, cozy sweaters, and lots of my favorite jewelry!
My eye is always drawn to a person’s necklace first–they can really make an outfit!
- Natalie Necklace–so pretty! A pop of color, and it would really make any outfit amazing!
2. Artisan Pendant Necklace I love this simple necklace with a little bit of bling at the bottom! This one is definitely coming home with me!
3. Plume Neclace— Oh my goodness! I am going to need one of my clients to wear this showstopper for family pictures this year!! It comes with black feathers also which are interchangeable!!
4. Relic Statement Necklace–I love this classic necklace! Wouldn’t this be amazing with a black dress??
5. Zuni Layering Neclace–And, I love this one for an easy, layered look!
We can’t forget all the earrings!!!
6. Aida Tassel Chandeliers–how fun are these. I am pretty sure that anything is instantly better once you add a tassel. 🙂
7. Arabesque Chandeliers–These would be a perfect classic gold choice!! Love the style of these!!
8. Sentiment Stone Drops–The color of these earrings!! So pretty, and I am thinking that these will pop so well for all our Fall colors!!
Don’t forget to join our online party here! Just RSVP and have fun shopping! I’m going to be sending a little thank you present randomly to a few of the sweet ladies who orders! So make sure that you see that you are part of “Narci Dreffs’ virtual party” at checkout if you’d like to be in the drawing! So fun!! Also, don’t forget to link up below, and share YOUR favorites from the week! XOXO Narci 🙂