Here we go! My top 15 favorite items from 2015! 🙂
- These boots! Oh my goodness. I am pretty sure everything is better with a little fringe! Love!
- And, we’ll be keeping our feet warm well into 2016 with these boots! I wear mine all the time!
- I get the most compliments on these cozy boots, though! Seriously, so cute!
- Tory can never do any wrong in my book! I have the black version of these sweet boots, and they are fab!
- Hands down, the cutest slippers in town! I don’t even feel bad when I answer the door in these. ha!
- There’s nothing better than a pretty sweater in the wintertime! This one will take you all season long and is classic enough to become a staple!
- Leopard flats…it’s our favorite neutral!
- And, this concealer is the best! It is my favorite beauty secret!
- My NARS lip gloss stays so well and is super pretty!
- And, I always get a ton of compliments on these booties! They keep on selling out, but I found a few here! Maybe you will find your size?
- This camo baseball tee is fabulous for running errands!
- And this navy gingham button down is the most versatile piece in my closet!
- You just can’t go wrong with Kendra Scott or hot pink! These earrings will keep us cheerful in January when it’s dreary and cold!
- And, this jacket will keep us warm and toasty as well!
- And, finally, these sweet boots are perfect for rainy days! so cute!
Happy 2015! See you on Monday! Don’t forget to link up below! XOXO Narci