Hey, friends! We are linking up with Andrea for her super fun Show and Tell Tuesday!
Today, we are introducing ourselves and sharing our resolutions! So, here we go!
Hey, y’all! In case you didn’t already know, I am Narci! 😉
This is me in the summer when I am tan, and I go to the gym alot. 😉
I am a Texas girl (born and raised) who loves Jesus, SEC football, and my family! I’ve been known to have an affinity for The Dixie Chicks and Gangsta Rap, I have a lifelong goal to be in a viral video someday, and I grew up in a suburb of Dallas that is 15 minutes away from our house today! 🙂
Our graduating class had 1600 people in it, and because of this…my dad accidentally videotaped the girl in front of me as she crossed the stage to receive her diploma! ha! Go Plano Wildcats!
One day, a friend that sat next to me in my high school English class was looking over a pamphlet from Ole Miss, and I was instantly in love! Ole Miss offered me an academic scholarship, and I was lucky enough to spend my college days in Oxford, Mississippi.
While I was there I took some really great business classes, but I also learned that smocked dresses, monograms, and sweet tea were a way of life that I could get used to. 🙂 I will always be so thankful for those fun times and all of the great people I met in the amazing state of Mississippi! Hotty Toddy!
After college, I went to work for a non-profit in their fundraising department. 🙂 And, then I met and married this sweet guy. 😉
Fun fact: After he proposed, we celebrated at a pizza buffet. HA! These days, we do things like watch Netflix because #partypeople. I’d like to think that makes us unpretentious and charming, but you can be the judge of that! 😉
Anyway, we have 3 precious kiddos: Jackson (12), Luke (7), and Presley Grace (6). Being a mama to them is the greatest gift I’ve ever received! I am so very thankful for them! A few weeks ago, I spent some time talking about them. So, if you want to read more about them, then you can click over here. 🙂
During the day and on many weekends, I am a newborn, family, and senior photographer in the Dallas-Fort Worth area…
and, we just wrapped up an amazing Fall and Holiday Season! I love what I do!
I don’t really do resolutions so I thought I’d answer a fun little Q &A instead:
- Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? NKOTB forever
- What is your favorite color? Pink. 🙂
- What is your greatest accomplishment? my family!
- What is your favorite food? Steak, tacos, queso, and guacomole
- Where do you like to vacation? We go to Sandestin, Florida every year! The Beach is my happy place!
- If you were invisible, where would you go? I am laughing SO HARD at this question. One of my friends recently told me the best story about how she drove by her old house, and, in a momentary lapse of judgement, hit her garage door openers to see if they still worked! oh my gosh! The best part is that they did! She panicked and shut them all, but can you even imagine??? I bet it would be fun to be invisible and walk through your old homes and see what changes have been made! No fair emailing me to ask who my friend is–I will die with that secret! 😉
- What traits in others are you attracted to? confident, loyal, funny
- What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? I have the most amazing friends, and they bless me every single day!
- How do you want to be remembered? For the way that I made people feel and that I loved Jesus.
- If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? My hubby 🙂
That was so fun! Thank you so much for the great link-up, Andrea! Happy Tuesday, y’all! XOXO Narci