Hey, y’all!! Today, I am sharing one of my favorite recipes for large groups! This recipe makes two large 9×13 pans, and is perfect for your next big gathering! Or, you can make a pan for your family and share the other pan with a friend! You won’t be disappointed!
I love getting out all of my big pots and whipping this up for family and friends!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground mild Italian sausage
- 2 jars of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 16 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 2 pkg of sliced Provolone cheese
- 6 cups shredded Italian cheese
- 2 pkg Ziti Noodles (I use Penne noodles too!)
- Brown meat, drain
- Add Marinara Sauce and diced tomatoes to meat. Simmer until heated through
- Boil Pasta, drain
- Mix Sour Cream and Ricotta together in separate bowl
- To assemble: Layer 1/4 of pasta on bottom of 2 9×13 pans, then provolone cheese, then 1/4 sour cream and ricotta mixture, then 1/4 of meat sauce, then 1.5 cups of shredded cheese.
- Repeat for second layer in both pans
- Bake at 375 until cheese is melted through.