I don’t know about y’all, but I love an easy dip that I can throw together last minute! All of the ingredients in this crowd pleaser are super simple. Just mix, bake, and enjoy! I brought this to a pool party this week, and it was a big hit!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar jalapenos, drained
- 2 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Italian Breadcrumbs
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a square baking pan, sprinkle the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese and some breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake on 400 for 20 minutes.
- Stir so the topping is mixed through the dip and serve! Best served with sliced french baguettes! Yum!
Happy Thursday, y’all!! XOXO Narci