Hey, y’all! I don’t know about you, but during this time of the year….I need recipes that are quick and easy! I just love this fun little recipe for the nights that we all have to be somewhere different! The recipe calls for a special seasoning on the top of the sliders, but our family just prefers a little butter and garlic salt instead. Enjoy! XOXO N
- for the sliders:
- 1 package (12) dinner rolls ( I use Hawaiian Rolls 🙂 )
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 45 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup cooked & crumbled sausage
- for the herb butter topping:
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Slice the rolls horizontally (while still attached) to make a top and bottom bun.
- Place bottom bun into prepared baking dish. Spread pizza sauce onto rolls.
- Next, add 6 slices of cheese (covering all of the pizza sauce.)
- On top of the cheese layer, add all the slices of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the top of the pepperoni with crumbled sausage.
- Add the remaining 6 slices of cheese on top.
- Then cover all of it with the top bun.
- Now, make the seasoned buttery topping. Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- Then, using a brush (or a spoon) spread topping all over the sliders. Be sure to get the sides too!
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes.