Hey, y’all!! Welcome to something fun to break up our week around here! I don’t know about y’all, but sometimes these random posts are my favorites! So, here are 10 random things for your Thursday! Hope you enjoy! XO
- Kate released a new picture of Charlotte, and I am still #royalbabyobsessed. Charlotte is turning two, and I can’t handle her cheeks or her embroidered sweaters! So cute!
- I am not a picky eater at all…in fact, one time in college (all of my best stories start with this opening) I ate an earthworm covered in chocolate on a dare….Y’all, I will eat anything! However, I have an actual, true physical and psychological revulsion against raspberries and blackberries. I am sure that I am losing some of you here…and, I actually don’t mind the flavor of either. However, I just can’t take the bumpy texture on the outside of their skin. Is this crazy? I actually just shuddered describing them….that’s how grossed out I am by them. Currently, raspberries and blackberries are in season, so they are everywhere at the moment. I, actually, skipped the produce section at the grocery store yesterday to avoid them, and there was a display of both raspberries and blackberries just by the door as I left. So tricky! I am sure we could deconstruct this in a therapy session…maybe this all relates back to my childhood. Someone call Freud to analyze this! Actually, I have no clue if Freud is still alive…but I might be interested to see what he has to say about this topic. 😉
- 13 Reasons Why….Do I need to watch this? I am on the fence on this one. I really have no desire to watch a show about teenage suicide, but I am torn that I SHOULD watch it because I have a a teenager. If you’ve watched it, leave me your thoughts!
- I am never going to make it to 10 on my own. I am skipping number 4. 😉
- I am reading this book, and so far it’s really cute! Jackson’s baseball games are almost two hours long now, so I like having something handy for the down time in between innings and such. Reading a good book on a pretty day at the ballpark is pretty much perfect!
- I am not a teacher, but I am feeling the end-of-the-year-itis also. 😉 I feel you teachers. We are in this together!
- One of my awesome readers (Hi, Amy!) sent me a copycat recipe for Chuy’s Jalapeno Dip, and it looks amazing! After I declared her my favorite person ever, I added the ingredients to my grocery list. I will keep you posted on the results! If you want to check it out, you can here.
- I probably should have called this “Eight Things on Thursday”…
- Summer sessions are filling up quickly, and I am so super excited!! I have some new locations planned, and we will be in Destin July 12-July 16th for beach minis! This is going to be a great summer! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on that!
- I am just about to wrap up this Bible Study, and I couldn’t have loved it more! If you are looking for a great Bible study to do this summer, I would totally recommend it!
Happy Thursday, y’all!! We’ll be back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites! XOXO N