Hey, hey friends! Happy Monday to you! I don’t know about you, but I loooove a good dip. Give me a hearty dip, and I can call it dinner. 🙂 Add in a dessert, and I am in heaven! Dips are kind of a big deal in my world, so, today, I am sharing my favorite go-to dips. These are the ones that I bring again and again to potlucks and make for my little family! Enjoy! XOXO Narci
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayo
- 4 oz can diced jalapenos drained
- 4 oz can diced green chiles drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon divided
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside. I use my quiche pan, but any shallow baking dish will work.
Add softened cream cheese and mayo to a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined. Add 1/2 the bacon, jalapenos, green chiles, cumin, and cheeses.
Transfer to prepared dish, smooth out with a rubber spatula.
Combine melted butter, panko, and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the dip. Sprinkle remaining bacon pieces over the top.
Bake for 25 minutes, until panko is lightly golden brown and dip is bubbling.
If desired, top cooked dip with slices of fresh jalapeno. Serve hot.