Tuesday Talk

Hey, y’all! Today, I am linking up with the sweetest girls, Ashley and Erika, for their fun link-up “Tuesday Talk!”

tuesdaytalk

Each month, we link up and discuss a different topic, and I love getting help and ideas from you all!  This month, my topic is simple but soooo helpful! I don’t know about you, but I need simple during the month of May….my days are full of REMEMBERING ALL THE THINGS, and I need a little bit of a brain break!

Today, I am asking for your help about books!!  For the past month, I haven’t read much of anything at all…all my extra time has been devoted to work and our family…And, I need to refresh my summer reading list.

We leave for a little beach vacation next week, so I will be putting all your suggestions to good use! My favorite books are easy, light reads that are entertaining or even funny with a thriller or two thrown in for good measure.  I also love memoirs and Christian books!   So, leave your favorite and latest reads in the comments!  I can’t wait tot hear all about it!

Y’all are just the best!  Happy Tuesday! XOXO Narci

Advertisements

15 thoughts on “Tuesday Talk

1. Erika Slaughter says:

I’m looking forward to coming back and reading these comments! That date snuck up on me!!! Eek! Next week!

2. Audrey says:

I’m currently reading Falling by Jane Green. It’s a couple years old but I somehow missed it and it’s a great summertime read.

3. Jen Cumming says:

Just finished reading “The Dry” By Jane Harper. I usually love easy reads chick light books. This was more of suspense but written so so well!

4. Jenna Baum says:

The Story of Arthur Truluv, Falling Free: Rescued from the Life I Always Wanted and The Waiting: The Truth Story of a Lost Child, a Lifetime of Longing, and a Miracle for a Mother Who Never gave up.

5. Karen Stafford says:

Have you read Paris for One and Other Stories? Its a book of short stories by JoJoMoyes. 2 are slightly longer in length and the rest are quite short, making it perfect for a beach read. One of the longer stories is called Honeymoon in Paris and those characters feature in another JoJo Moyes novel, The Girl You Left Behind. That’s a beautiful book too and would be a good follow up read.

6. Keesha Payne says:

I think Shay got me reading Kristan Higgins and I have now read every one of her books. She has me laughing one minute and crying the next! The Blue Heron series was my favorite!

I love to hear from you! Leave a comment here! :) XO Narci

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w