Hey, y’all!! It’s Friday, and I couldn’t be happier!! This weekend, we have a dance recital for one very excited little ballerina! Today, we are hosting Friday Favorites with my girls, Erika and Andrea! I have a FUN set of favorites this week! 🙂 So, let’s get started!
All the 30A vacation recaps!
In case you missed it, I recapped all of our beach trip this week!! And oh what fun we had!!
My favorite Beauty Supplies
While I was packing up for our little trip, I was looking through my products and realized how many must have products I needed to share with you! Some of these I’ve been using for years, and some are new over the past few months!
- Dr Bandt MicroDermabrasion--A great scrub! This helps improve the texture of your skin. You will love this one!
- Clinque Exfoliating scrub–this is a great scrub for everyday use!
- Crack Hair Cream–Oh my stars!! This is great for reducing frizzy hair!! if you struggle with frizz (hello, humidity!), this is your next product!
- Living Proof Shampoo and Conditioner–the best shampoo and conditioner for fine color treated hair!!
- Dr Dennis Gross Peel–I love using these every few days! I don’t have time to head to the dermatologist every month, but these help so much!
- Dr Brandt No More Baggage–these are so good for under eye bags!
- Nars Brigitte Lipstick!–this a great nude pink color! It just screams summer!
- Nars Amour Blush–a great soft pink color for summer too!
A little vacation wear
Some of you asked about the details on some of our clothes on vacation, so I definitely had to share about some of my favorite vacation items here today!!
Ready for summer!!
And, finally, we are ALL READY for summer! Give us all the summer fun and giggles…
Just 5 more school days around here. We’ve got this! Happy Friday, friends!! XOXO Narci