I don’t know about you, but I looove a good Blog questionnaire! So, when I saw this one floating around, I just knew I had to share! So, a little about me just for you! Fifteen fabulous questions on this awesome Monday! Enjoy!
- Favorite Color: Pink
- If you could choose, what would your last meal be?a Filet steak, medium well, mashed potatoes with tons of butter and sour cream, and a really good crusty bread! Give me all the carbs during that last meal, y’all!
- Favorite Movie:Steel Magnolias (“The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.”)
- Peanut Butter & …. Honey (But, I also love just Peanut Butter and Bread with nothing else. haha!)
- Scary Movie or Happy Ending? Happy Ending all day long!
- When is the last time you cried? Last night! I used to never cry, but now I cry with, for, and about everything. 😉
- What’s the last thing that made you laugh really hard? Something I watched on Southern Charm this weekend. I just watched the season 1 reunion, and Shep’s impersonation of Thomas made me laugh so hard! People: it was spot on!
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?I will do just about anything on a dare…And, if you know me, then you know that I am up for fun pretty much all the time! Examples: Once in college, my roommates dared me to eat an earthworm covered in chocolate…and I did. Without even batting an eye. More recently? I jumped in a car of friends heading on a girls weekend a few years ago…Someone had to stay home at the last minute so they had a free spot. I stopped to talk to them in my neighborhood as they left and decided to just hop in the car. That’s crazy, right? I packed a duffle bag of wet clothes (I was about to put them in the dryer) and just jumped right in! This either makes me the coolest or weirdest person you know. I’ll let you be the judge of that! 😉
- What do you fear:heights, public speaking, and fruit with bumps on it (blackberries and raspberries are just not natural to me, y’all! haha!)
- Dogs or Cats? Dogs, but I am really wanting two kittens right now! Wouldn’t that be fun?? 🙂
- Healthy Food or Comfort Food? Both! I eat pretty healthy, but nothing makes me happier than a burger or guacamole.
- Have you ever been arrested?ha! No!
- Turn offs? What burns you up? Negativity
- Turn ons? What do you love? sunsets, cozy nights together with my family, watching the kids play, and all those simple in between moments. 🙂
Hope you enjoyed, and Happy Monday, y’all! See you tomorrow for more fun! XO N