Hey, y’all! Today, I am sharing one of my very favorite recipes to feed a crowd. Specifically, a crowd of kids or teens. 🙂 We are always feeding a big group, and these sliders are always a hit with the teens especially.
They are put together assembly style…Once you make this recipe once, you will be able to put it together by memory after that. Don’t you love recipes like that?
Easy peasy! All ready to go in the oven 🙂
and the finished product! Yum!
- 2 pkg Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (12 per package)
- 1 pkg deli sandwich ham, 16 oz.
- 12 slice Provolone cheese
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp brown or Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Slice top from rolls and place bottoms in baking pan.
- Layer ham and cheese on rolls.
- Replace tops.
- Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder in a saucepan. Mix well.
- Drizzle over rolls. Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight.
- Cover with Foil, Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes.