Maybe you remember me saying this here, but in August I turn 40! Isn’t that so fun? I will tell you that the last few years have been some of my very favorite as far as being secure in who I am….and, if the 40’s are going to be anything like that….then sign me up. I will be president of the 40s fan club!
One of my friends turns 50 this year, and she has a bucket list of things to do during her fiftieth year. I thought this was a FANTASTIC idea, so I’m making a bucket list of my own!
On my list, I am including a list of adventures for me to have until I turn Forty in August. I have six months to complete them all….some of them are small and, and some of them are BIG things. We are going to end my 30s with a bang, and I just can’t wait!
- Try a new Hair Color
- Learn Hand Lettering
- Take a trip somewhere fun with Jackson
- Make a day trip to the Tulip fields with Presley
- Go in a Hot Air Balloon with Luke
- Make a Big Change
- Memorize a verse from the Bible twice a month
- Grow a vegetable or plant from a seed because #blackthumb
- Take a couples only trip to one of my bucket list spots with Rob
- Do Yoga
- Commit to a Mission Trip
- Paint a room in the house
- Work at Meals on Wheels
- Pay it Forward
- Test Drive a Jeep for FUN!
- Start and Finish a TV series that I missed but have been wanting to watch.
- Family Photo Shoot
- Stay up late to see a Meteor Shower
I’ll be updating you guys as we check things off! 🙂 I need a cute hashtag for IG though. If you think of one, leave it in the comments! Here’s to celebrating a big birthday in a fun way! Happy Thursday, friends!