Hey, hey!! Happy Tuesday from my neck of the woods to yours!
Today, I am updating you on my progress with my 40th bucket list!
If you will remember, I started a FUN list of adventures for me to have until I turn Forty in August….some of them are small and, and some of them are BIG things. We are going to end my 30s with a bang, and I just can’t wait!
Here’s my list, and I’ve starred the ones that I have already completed!
- Try a new Hair Color ***
- Learn Hand Lettering ***
- Take a trip somewhere fun with Jackson ***
- Make a day trip to the Tulip fields with Presley
- Go in a Hot Air Balloon with Luke
- Make a Big Change
- Memorize a verse from the Bible twice a month
- Grow a vegetable or plant from a seed because #blackthumb
- Take a couples only trip to one of my bucket list spots with Rob
- Do Yoga
- Commit to a Mission Trip
- Paint a room in the house
- Work at Meals on Wheels
- Pay it Forward
- Test Drive a Jeep for FUN!
- Start and Finish a TV series that I missed but have been wanting to watch.
- Family Photo Shoot
- Stay up late to see a Meteor Shower
So far, I have changed my hair color a bit
started to learn Hand Lettering
and taken a fun trip with Jackson.
It’s been an absolute blast!
Next up, I have plans to start memorizing my monthly Bible verses. Here are the verses that I will be memorizing this month in case you would like to follow along. 🙂
Also on my list? Presley and I are planning our trip to the Texas Tulips coming soon!
And, I grabbed this adorable Lavender plant kit. It has everything that you need to grow lavender from seeds!
I also think this would be an awesome gift too! Honestly, I have a serious black thumb, so this is a good starting place for me! 😉
And, to round off my list for April:
- Staying up late to see a Meteor Shower
- Currently researching different Mission Trip options! Updates coming soon!
This has been so much fun! Can’t wait to share all of the fun as we work through it this coming month. Happy Tuesday, y’all! XOXO N