Hey, hey friends! I just love a good Spring salad, and this is one of my absolute favorites! Try it, and enjoy! Xoxo n
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, olive oil, honey, vinegar, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Place the salad greens in a pretty bowl, and top with sliced avocado and strawberries. Drizzle dressing over everything, then sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for up to 2 hours before serving, or serve immediately.