- A few weeks ago, I shared “Ten Things” in list format like this. I thought it was fun, because it’s a neat way to get to know a little more about me. This time, I am just sharing 5 things, because LIFE. Oh, and look: 1 down and 4 to go! haha
- Sometimes life calls for Churros. I don’t make the rules, I just follow them.
(If you haven’t tried the Costco churro. You need this in your life, which bring me to my next point…)
3. I don’t like being bossed around when I am making my password for websites. Yesterday, I spent the better part of an hour trying to retrieve a password that was so complicated that I couldn’t, for the love of all things that are good, remember it. (The churro made me feel much better about this though, thankfully. haha) Does this bother anyone else, or is it just me? “Your password must include 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, a roman numeral, a regular numeral, a punctuation mark, your blood type, and the name of your mama’s high school.” People, I can barely remember what I have for breakfast most days. I do not have the memory for such intense passwords. If I want to use the same password that I have had since 2001, please let me walmart.com. You are driving me to make poor in-between meal choices….which reminds me that…
4. My favorite food is steak….with a side of burger and fries and brisket tacos. ;). I also enjoy a piece of pie and sour, fruity candy, and most importantly, I like to eat guacamole like it’s MY JOB.
5. Last summer, I was a chaperone at our church’s youth camp. This was one of my very favorite experiences ever, and we really did have so much fun! At the end of the first day, we walked past a suitcase that had been left in the field in front of the camp at arrival and had sat there all day long. We all joked about the person who had left their bag in the middle of an Oklahoma field ALL DAY LONG without realizing it. What on Earth? I walked about 10 feet before I realized THAT IT WAS MY BAG. mine. LOL! I guess I was waiting for a bell hop to grab that for me, maybe? 😉 I had grabbed my smaller bag and completely forgottten about the other one in all the excitement. I will never live that down, people! Never! ha!
Happy Thursday, y’all! See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites! XOXO Narci