Each month, we will be “looking” at different areas of our lives. I don’t know about you, but I love taking a peek into other people’s worlds. 🙂
Today, we are looking at our entertaining ideas. I am excited about this one, because I love to entertain!
I’ll be honest: most of my entertaining includes the 18 and under crowd these days…you know, the kids and their friends!
When we do entertain, I always try to adhere to these tips!
1. Start planning early. This can include shopping for your supplies or ingredients early and making lists. I always feel better about entertaining when I do this!
2. Know your limits. For instance, I know that I tend to prefer entertaining earlier in the evening versus late at night because my bedtime is early. I also try not to overdo the cooking when I host, so I am not pulled into too many directions!!
3. Check for allergies. Nut allergies, food sensitivities, and more…I feel like this is becoming more of the norm these days and I want to make sure to respect that and keep everyone safe!
4. If you are decorating for your guests, try to do that the day before. The less you have to do the day of the better!
5. Give yourself a buffer. I always try my best to have about 30 minutes where I can enjoy the moment before guests arrive. I usually take this time to light candles and turn on some music.
6. Enjoy! Life is better with great people around you Go ahead and enjoy your people without stressing too much!
Thanks for the fun link up ladies! XOXO Narci