Happy Monday, from my house to yours. This weekend was sweet…just full of friends and sports and such. These are the days, and I don’t want to forget them.
I think next weekend we have 7 games, so if you need me this week I will be busy making sure all my ducks are in a row before that.
Here is one of my favorite brownie recipes….it’s not rocket science or complicated at all, but it’s crazy delicious. These are the kinds of recipes that I need in my world right now. 😉
Make it yourself and enjoy!
- 2 boxes of brownie mix
- 1.5 full-sized Symphony bars
- Prepare Brownie Mix as specified on box.
- Pour half of the batter in a 13×9 greased baking pan.
- Break up Symphony bars and place on top of the batter
- Top with the remaining 1/2 of the batter
- Bake as specified on the box or until middle is set. Enjoy!
See you back here tomorrow for more fun! XOXO Narci