Happy Monday, y’all! I don’t know about you, but we had a fun weekend here! It was full of soccer and pretty weather, and lots of time with family. I will take it!
Today, I am sharing my Blueberry Muffins. I make them for my family all the time, and they are always a big hit. Try them, and you will love them too–I promise!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Step 2 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and add enough milk to reach the 1-cup mark. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- Step 3 To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Step 4 Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.